Your Privacy Matters To Us
Your privacy is a primary concern to us at NanoSilverShield.com. Our goal in clarifying our policy on the collection and use of customer data is to ensure the highest level of confidentiality and security. When you provide your personal or company information to NanoSilverShield.com (such as name, address, phone number, fax number, company name) we will not give or sell your individual information to any outside company for its use in marketing or solicitation. We will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and it will be used only to support your customer relationship with NanoSilverShield.com. When NanoSilverShield.com asks for customer information, it is done with the goal of improving the relationship between NanoSilverShield.com and the customer. We are helping you maintain control over your personal data while fostering the growth of a more interactive online environment.
Terms of Sale
Orders and Ordering
Domestic orders will be shipped by the USPS . Orders lost or destroyed after being delivered to the USPS are the responsibility of the customer. While NanoSilverShield.com will assist in providing paperwork for insurance purposes, we cannot be responsible for the performance of the USPS. NanoSilverShield.com will assist International customers securing shipping insurance when requested.
International orders will be shipped by the United States Postal Service. (USPS) International orders will be considered complete upon delivery to the USPS for shipment. International Orders lost or destroyed after being delivered to the USPS are the responsibility of the customer. While NanoSilverShield.com will assist in providing paperwork for insurance purposes, we can not be responsible for the performance of the USPS , and we cannot be responsible for foreign entities or Customs departments interfering with the delivery of product. NanoSilverShield.com will assist International customers securing shipping insurance when requested. International orders refused or returned will be subject to a $5.00 per item restocking fee. Our shipping charges do not include any customs fees that may be payable to the country delivery is made to. When customs fees exceed our standard shipping charges, the customer will be contacted for payment of the excess charges.
We will gladly do whatever it takes to make you happy if you are returning product due to our error.
Returns for other reasons will be accepted, if the product is returned to our office within 30 days of the order’s shipment unopened and in condition to be resold. A restocking charge of 10% on the purchase price will be charged, and any commission paid to the referring affiliate will be deducted from the refund amount. Shipping will not be refunded.
We will gladly do whatever it takes to make you happy if you are returning product due to our error.
Returns for other reasons will be accepted, if the product is returned to our office within 60 days of the order’s shipment unopened and in salable condition. If a refund is given for products purchased the refund amount will be the amount of the purchase, less the restocking fee and any commissions paid to the Affiliate. A restocking charge of 10% on the purchase price will be charged, and any commission paid to the referring affiliate will be deducted from the refund amount. Shipping will not be refunded.
Returns should be sent to the below address. The credit will be issued within two weeks of the product arriving in our office provided the products are unopened and presentable for resale.
Returns should be sent to:
NanoSilverShield.com ATTN: Lynn Rios 4917 Whiteway Drive, Tampa, FL 33617 USA
**It is strongly recommended that all returns be sent by a guaranteed/insured method of shipping because credits will ONLY be issued if the products are actually received in our office.
Reminder: No products in the NanoSilverShield.com Product Line are guaranteed for specific results. Refunds will not be issued for used products.
We allow 30 days from ship date of an order for an Affiliate/Customer to report any issues with a shipment or products. After 30 days, no actions can be taken on shipment or product issues.
If you have not received your shipment, or receive damaged product, you must notify NanoSilverShield.com within 30 days of the ship date either in writing, via our website contact form, or via email.
NanoSilverShield.com will not reship products to you if you are relying on a forwarding order. We have found that packages do not forward as letters do. We require that our Customers/Affiliates ensure that they have the correct address on file with us at all times.
Becoming a NanoSilverShield.com Affiliate
Becoming a NanoSilverShield.com Affiliate is easy and you get some fantastic benefits that no one else selling Nano Particulate Silver Solution products is offering you! Best of all there is no up front or ongoing maintenance costs charged to the affiliate. There are no requirements to build an organization or make a monthly auto-ship purchase. You are paid commissions on the products purchased through your unique affiliate link, not some mysterious BV or PV or CV designed to to devalue the product sold. When your prospect uses your unique link to make a purchase, you earn a commission.
Your will have your own unique affiliate link to this site plus an affiliate back office where you can track your earnings.
Earn $3.00 per unit sold on all direct Silver Sol liquid product sales. Earn $1.00 to $2.00 per unit sold on all direct Silver Sol gel product sales (based on size sold). We do not pay commissions on CD’s and accessory kits.
NanoSilverShield.com receives your orders and ships to your customers, you just market your web site!
Affiliate commissions are paid weekly via PayPal provided that a minimum of $20.00 in commissions has been accumulated.
We even provide banners for your use in advertising your affiliate link. We want you to start getting paid for helping others get healthy.
- An Affiliate is an independent contractor and does not have a franchise, or other exclusive right to sell arrangement with NanoSilverShield.com. NanoSilverShield.com reserves the right to accept or reject any Affiliate at its sole discretion. An Affiliate is not an employee for federal tax purposes or any other purposes. The Affiliate will be responsible for all costs or liabilities incurred by them in the sale and/or distribution of all NanoSilverShield.com products/services. The Independent Representative shall not enter into any agreements or make any purchases in the name of, or on behalf of, NanoSilverShield.com.
- An Affiliate at his/her own expense (if any) shall be responsible for the filing of any and all reports required by local law or public authority with respect to the sale of any products/services marketed by NanoSilverShield.com and shall abide by any and all federal, state, county, and municipal laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances with respect to all sales.
- An Affiliate does not have the authority to waive, change, or modify a NanoSilverShield.com product or service in any way.
- Regarding advertising, strict regulation by the FDA dictates that we cannot claim any specific health benefits for this engineered nano-particulate silver sol even though there have been numerous trials proving its effectiveness and safety. Specific trial data can be viewed on the US Patent Office website in the actual patent documents. Any printed, electronic, audio, or video recording regarding these products must contain a disclaimer as follows: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a chronic condition, the use of nutritional supplements should NOT be considered a substitute for consulting your physician.“
- An affiliate may not make any claims to a prospective client regarding income potential. Income potential is ultimately dependant upon an individual’s level of commitment, talent, skill, and ability.
- Affiliates must adhere to a strict NO SPAM policy. It is the responsibility of the Affiliate to know and comply with all federal and local statutes regarding SPAM. We are building a business providing a phenomenal product that many people truly need. We are not building a matrix or MLM structure. Any Affiliate who, in the judgment of the principals of NanoSilverShield.com, are discovered to be marketing in a manner that places at peril the integrity of the product or of NanoSilverShield.com, will be removed from Affiliate status quickly and decisively. THIS IS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY.
- Our accepted practice is for a new Customer or Affiliate to be sponsored by the first person who contacted him/her regarding NanoSilverShield.com. Our system provides 120 days of protection to the original referrer by default. If any two affected affiliates are in agreement that a sponsorship should be changed, we will honor that request.
- An Affiliate may terminate their relationship with NanoSilverShield.com at any time by contacting NanoSilverShield.com, or one of it’s principals, by, email, or Affiliate back office contact form. An Affiliate account that has been inactive for one year may be terminated at the sole discretion of NanoSilverShield.com.
- Any Affiliate reversing credit card transactions will be subject to termination and will be barred from future participation. Any reversal of Credit Card transactions in an attempt to earn or generate commissions or to obtain products or services will be considered an attempt to defraud. Affiliates attempting to defraud NanoSilverShield.com will be dealt with like the scum they are.
- International orders will be shipped by the United States Postal Service. (USPS) International orders will be considered complete upon delivery to the USPS for shipment. International Orders lost or destroyed after being delivered to the USPS are the responsibility of the customer. While NanoSilverShield.com will assist in providing paperwork for insurance purposes, we cannot be responsible for foreign entities or Customs departments interfering with the delivery of product. NanoSilverShield.com will assist International customers securing shipping insurance when requested. International orders refused or returned will be subject to a $5.00 per item restocking fee. If a refund is given for products purchased the refund amount will be the amount of the purchase, less the restocking fee and any commissions paid to the Affiliate.
- NanoSilverShield.com reserves the right at any time to no longer accept new customer sales or Affiliate recruitments from any Affiliate, and to adjust or change any marketing plan and incentive program and at any time without prior notice.
- The failure of NanoSilverShield.com to insist upon strict compliance with any of the Policies and Procedures herein shall not be deemed to be a continuous waiver in the event of any future breach or waiver of the Policies and Procedures.
- In the event that a provision of the Independent Representative Agreement or these Policies and Procedures is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the balance of the Agreement and Policies and Procedures will remain in full force and effect.
- Eligibility. To become a registered Affiliate you must be 18 years or older. By using completing and submitting the affiliate sign up form, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement with NanoSilverShield.com on the conditions as set forth in these Terms.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
At different occasions you may be asked for certain types of personally-identifiable information (e.g., your first and last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, credit card number, bank information in connection with automatic deposit/debits, etc.). Without this information we are unable to process your order.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information from you when you visit the Site (e.g., your IP address, browser type, domain name, etc.). This information is collected and analyzed in the aggregate in order to improve the function and content of the Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
Information about you may be used to add you to our email subscription list with your prior consent, analyze trends and statistics, enhance the operation of the website.
Information about Customers will in addition be used to provide customer service, confirm and fulfill your orders, ship your orders, and administer payments and possible problems and disputes with dispatchers and other service providers.
Information about Affiliates will in addition be used to provide Affiliate services, calculate earnings and bonuses, provide training on new products and services, and ensure compliance with the Affiliate agreement.
We may employ vendors to perform functions on our behalf. Examples of such functions include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, email administrative functions, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These vendors are under a contractual obligation to use confidential data received from NanoSilverShield.com only for purposes that fall within the functions for which they were hired.
We may disclose information that we collect about you when we have reason to believe that this is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be harming you, us or others. We may also disclose information when we believe the law requires it.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect about you remains accurate, timely and secure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its complete security. We shall not be responsible for harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of the website or any information you transmit to the Site.
Personally-identifiable information will be kept in active files or systems as long as needed to meet the purposes for which it was collected or as required to perform the contractual relationship with the Affiliate, and the commercial relationship with the customer. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate and complete.
ACCESS OR CORRECTIONS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or if you need to make a change or would like to verify such information, please contact us so that we may update your information in our records or , as an Affiliate you may go online to your Affiliate site and update your own information. Our contact information is set forth below. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate all such requests.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
MODIFICATIONS TO POLICY